- Does your firm represent personal injury cases for postal workers or other government employees who may be entitled to workers comp or disability retirement?
- Have you been looking for a firm who takes cases for injured workers employed by the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT?
- Have you been looking for a knowledgeable federal employment law firm who pays referral fees ?
Look. No. Further.
Federal Employment Law. . . that's all we do!
- Federal Workers Compensation
- Discrimination, Wrongful Termination (EEO/MSPB)
- Schedule Awards
- Federal Disability Retirement
- Overpayment Evaluations & Negotiations
Interested in referring a FEDERAL EMPLOYEE?
Here's how it works:
- CONTACT US! Either complete the form below or call (805) 496-9777.
- We contact you first to discuss the potential case.
- We reach out to the (potential) client to gather detailed intake info.
- Potential clients receive a free phone consultation with the attorney.
- If we retain the case, we offer referral fees, provide disclosures, and request tax information.
- We refer clients back to you for matters outside our purview.
- We follow the Rules of Professional Conduct for Fee Sharing, so it NEVER costs clients more for being a referral.
- We track all prospective clients, including referrals, so you will ALWAYS be credited as the referring attorney!
Refer a case to Brown & Goodkin!
What type of law do you practice?
Do you practice in a field of law that may benefit one of our FEDERAL EMPLOYEES?
Sometimes, our clients need qualified legal assistance in a specialized area of law outside our area of expertise.
Other times we receive calls from folks who are not FEDERAL EMPLOYEES.
If you are a licensed attorney anywhere in the United States and specialize in an area of law that may benefit one of our clients, please drop us a line and tell us about yourself !